BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome to PB Planet!

If you like picture books, peanut butter, or both, you've crash-landed in the right spot. Fluff your reading pillow, grab a spoon, and stay awhile!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Calling All Cooks: PB Dinner Recipes Wanted!

Hey, PBnauts! Peanut butter--it's not just for breakfast, lunch, or after school/midnight snacks anymore! That's right, this week, I'm on a search for the best peanut butter dinner recipes! Have a yummy PB dinner recipe you'd like to share? E-mail me at amedyckman@gmail.com and I'll be sure to give you credit for it!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Everything yours truly would REALLY know with peanut butter in it is going to be baked and sweet. Or at least sweet. So I figured I'd see if I could scare up something a little unusual for you and do a search for main dishes with peanut butter. I ask you - HOW did I end up at Martha Stewart's cupcake page?! Just destiny, I suppose.
Better I check my own recipes in-house, or ... call me when you get to desserts!
Jeanne

Ame Dyckman said...

(laughing) Hi, Jeanne! I appreciate the thought, my peanutty-buddy! I know exactly what you mean--it's been a real challenge to find non-dessert dishes. But you will definitely be my go-to gal when it's dessert time! (And honestly, shouldn't it ALWAYS be dessert time?!) Thanks for searching, and for posting!

Jeanne said...

I actually will search out a main dish for you with peanut butter; I am also a huge PB fan. Last night my din was PB on a whole wheat croissant with a nectarine. I've just been horribly under the gun with work - I know - mustn't complain! - but soon, we shall see what peanutty delights I can find. :o)

Ame Dyckman said...

Thanks, Jeanne! You're the #1 PBnaut of the week!

Blog Archive