BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome to PB Planet!

If you like picture books, peanut butter, or both, you've crash-landed in the right spot. Fluff your reading pillow, grab a spoon, and stay awhile!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Calling All Bakers!

Hi, PBnauts! I know I'd promised to curb my PB consumption--but that was yesterday! Today, I'm craving PB cookies, like these gorgeous ones I spotted at Olives in Princeton! (Don't they look out-of-this-world?) So today, I'm seeking your best PB cookie recipes! Please send them to me at amedyckman@gmail.com, and I'll include them in future posts (and be sure to give you credit). Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm - have my facilitators' meeting tonight and a bunch of stuff to do, but I shall return! :o)
BTW - the MOST yummy PB I have ever had is the honey-roasted peanut butter you can grind yourself at Whole Foods. Maybe not for one's daily PB, but as a treat? WooHoo!
Jeanne

Ame Dyckman said...

Thanks, Jeanne! I'll bet it'll be a great recipe! And I'll have to try that Whole Foods PB--it sounds awesome. Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

'Til I get to the recipes - here's a fabu PB breakfast I love - scramble an egg with a wee bit of regular milk and salt. Butter the pan and get your flame hot like you're making an omelet. Pour in the egg, lower the flame, toast a piece of seedless, (ideally Jewish), rye. Lift the edges of the egg, so any liquid goes underneath, but don't really scramble in the pan - it should be light brown (you can flip it over gently.) Slather your toast with creamy peanut butter, fold the little omelet nicely on top, and salt just a little extra. Can't tell you why this simple breakfast is so yummy, but it really is!
Jeanne

Ame Dyckman said...

Thanks for sharing, Jeanne! Peanut butter makes everything better, right? The next time you make one, take a picture, and I'll post it, okay?

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooooh! I love taking pictures! Deal!
:o)
Jeanne

Blog Archive