BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome to PB Planet!

If you like picture books, peanut butter, or both, you've crash-landed in the right spot. Fluff your reading pillow, grab a spoon, and stay awhile!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Friday, I Was... Doing Research!

Yeah, that's it! I was doing research at... the library! And the bookstore! And the PB factory! And... okay, I admit it: I was at Six Flags, riding roller coasters. But Friday was such a nice day on Earth! Now, back to all things PB!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

There's research to be done wherever children (and moms) are having fun!
Jeanne

Ame Dyckman said...

(laughing) Jeanne, this is true! I can now write a PB about kids on roller coasters, and kids on go-carts, and Sno-Cones on kids. (No, that wasn't a typo--we had a little mishap with the Sno-Cone.) Yay, research!

Blog Archive