BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome to PB Planet!

If you like picture books, peanut butter, or both, you've crash-landed in the right spot. Fluff your reading pillow, grab a spoon, and stay awhile!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"Original" Rice Krispies Treats Had PB?

We're big on Kellogg's Rice Krispie treats here on PB Planet (note our Rice Krispie piggie), so imagine my glee to find this recipe for the "original" treat--which included PB!--posted on the terrific Rice Krispie website! (www.ricekrispies.com) I can't wait to try these!

Your first ever recipe was 1 cup sugar. 1 cup light corn syrup (Karo) , and 1 cup peanut butter. and the small box of Rice Krispies, and in my opinion and my 4 children, it is the best one ever. My grand children and great grandchildren love them. They disappear before they even get cool enough to cut into squares. I am 80 years old and still make them, with the Peanut Butter. Peggy, LA Posted: 07-19-2009, 2:50 PM

0 comments:

Blog Archive