BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome to PB Planet!

If you like picture books, peanut butter, or both, you've crash-landed in the right spot. Fluff your reading pillow, grab a spoon, and stay awhile!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

(I'm Back)

A GREAT BIG OL' HOWDY, PBNAUTS! Okay, I know I was supposed to be back on Monday. I'm sorry. Busy, busy with writing and re-setting, and contemplating how to make PB Planet better. Check back tomorrow for a preview of the new posting format? I'll really try to make it good.

3 comments:

Corey Schwartz said...

Yay, we missed you!

Ame Dyckman said...

Aw, thanks, Corey! (sniff) No, I'm not crying! I... I just got something in my eye! ;) You rock!

Anonymous said...

And I was starting to get worried! See -- you have a loyal fan base! :O)
Jeanne

Blog Archive