BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome to PB Planet!

If you like picture books, peanut butter, or both, you've crash-landed in the right spot. Fluff your reading pillow, grab a spoon, and stay awhile!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

AAARGH!

BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG! AAARGH! Okay, PBnauts, here's what I'm gonna do: we'll call it a wash until Monday. On Monday morning, when all the space station construction will be done, PB Planet will be back in all it's book-y, peanut buttery goofiness. I promise more fun pics--including a fantabulous PB creation by one of PB Planet's fave PBnauts, Jeanne! (Thanks, Jeanne!) I promise more reviews--including a retro review of a rarity from my personal PB collection. (My book PB collection, not my edible PB collection!) I promise a new poll. I promise lots of fun! But if I don't get out of this space station this minute with all this banging, I'm going to go completely nuts! (And I don't mean peanuts!) So, see you Monday, PBnauts!

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

My sympathies. Think cool, calming waves rolling gently to shore and slipping back out to sea, and again ... and breathe ....
jeanne

Anonymous said...

Hey -

I am proofreading the pages of Sprouts, and it looks like Ame Dyckman will have a poem published in the upcoming issue!

anita

Corey Schwartz said...

Oh, renovations are the worst!

Sheri Perl-Oshins said...

Hey Ame! Was at the Toms River event this weekend and wished you were there. You, too, Anita!

Ame Dyckman said...

Hello, my beautiful friends! I'm back!

Jeanne, thank you so much for your wonderful words of relaxation--they really helped!

Anita, no way! This is awesome! Thanks so much for letting me know. I LOVE SPROUTS!

Corey, my kind sympathetic buddy, thank you!

Sheri, you are such a sweetie! I read your post on your great blog, and so wished I'd gone, too!

Thanks, all! Big ol' hugs,

Ame

Corey Schwartz said...

Two sequels??? Wow! Didn't know they offered three book deals to PB writers!

Ame Dyckman said...

(laughing) They don't! At least, not to me! Please see my "sorry, I'm a dork!" explanation for the caused-by-me confusion under the 10/9 comments. My bad!

Blog Archive