BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome to PB Planet!

If you like picture books, peanut butter, or both, you've crash-landed in the right spot. Fluff your reading pillow, grab a spoon, and stay awhile!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

PB Planet Daily Specials--6/24/09

Here are the PBs I read on my planet today--have you read them? What did you think?

The Fabulous Feud Of Gilbert & Sullivan
by Jonah Winter, illustrated by Richard Egielski (Arthur A. Levine Books, Scholastic Inc., 2009).

Lester Fizz, Bubble-Gum Artist by Ruth Spiro, illustrated by Thor Wickstrom (Dutton Children's Books, Penguin Young Readers Group, 2008).

My Brother Bert by Ted Hughes, illustrated by Tracey Campbell Pearson (Farrar Straus Giroux, 2009).

There's A Dragon In My Sleeping Bag
by James Howe, Illustrated by David S. Rose (Atheneum, 1994).

Toot & Puddle: Wish You Were Here
by Holly Hobbie (Little, Brown and Company, 2005).

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

SOMEBODY didn't tell me they had a blog!! :o) But now I know, and I've added you to mine - happy to exchange links, my peanut-buttery friend!

Jeanne

Ame Dyckman said...

(sheepish) But I've only just very recently had a blog! Hey, everybody, do check out Jeanne's blog--it's very cool.

Blog Archive