BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome to PB Planet!

If you like picture books, peanut butter, or both, you've crash-landed in the right spot. Fluff your reading pillow, grab a spoon, and stay awhile!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Did That Say, "Peanut Butter?!"

At least a small portion of my brain is always thinking about peanut butter. So when we were at Six Flags last weekend, and I thought I saw a guy wearing a T-shirt with a blue elephant spouting peanut butter, I wasn't immediately sure if I was really seeing it, or if it was my brain's wishful thinking. Nope, it was real! (And, if you want a really strange experience, try running up to a guy you don't know and asking if you can take a picture of his chest for your blog! Warning: results may vary.)

0 comments:

Blog Archive