BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome to PB Planet!

If you like picture books, peanut butter, or both, you've crash-landed in the right spot. Fluff your reading pillow, grab a spoon, and stay awhile!

Monday, October 12, 2009

An Original Columbus Day Poem

Hi, PBnauts! I'm not really posting today (everybody's here at the space station, getting caught up on Fall cleaning... from 2003), but I did have to quickly share an original Columbus Day poem, created by yours truly while Husband Guy and I were doing weekend homework with Monkeykid.


HUSBAND GUY:
In 1492,
Columbus sailed the ocean blue.

ME:
He was so glad,
When he saw land,
Because he had to poo!

ME AND MONKEYKID:
BWAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!

I was sent to sit in the corner near the station garbage chute. I'm still here. But c'mon, take a look at that portrait, and tell me I'm not right!
Oh, well. Happy Columbus Day, everyone!

4 comments:

Cynthia Chapman Willis said...

LOL!!! Mr. Columbus DOES have a certain look on his face! Love the poem! : )

Anonymous said...

Nothin' like a little scattalogical humor on Columbus Day! (He does seem to be rubbing his tummy. Too bad he didn't live to see the invention of Activia.)

Ame Dyckman said...

Activia! BWAH HAH HAH! Okay, no more potty humor for a while. But wait'll you see the funny portrait I have of Napoleon for Battle of the Loo (I mean, Waterloo) Day! *snicker, snicker* Sorry, couldn't resist!

Jeanne said...

You know, on second look, he may have indigestion!

Blog Archive