BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome to PB Planet!

If you like picture books, peanut butter, or both, you've crash-landed in the right spot. Fluff your reading pillow, grab a spoon, and stay awhile!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Contest Results (And, Bummer! More Space Station Repairs)

Howdy, PBnauts! Congratulations to the winners of the "Gimme Candy!" contest, PBnauts Jeanne, Corey, and Bettelynn! Ladies, please send your Earthly addresses to me (Jeanne, I'm sure I have yours, but I'm also a wee bit disorganized at the moment) at amedyckman@gmail.com, and I'll zip those out to you ASAP.

I have gobs of good books to share, funny kid adventures, PB stuff, and more... but sadly, that's gonna hafta end this post for now. The space station seriously needs repairs again. The thermal unit (a.k.a., the furnace) died today, and the new observation deck (a.k.a., sit-in window) is leaking! ALAS!

Hugs, y'all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your furnace. Bummer! If it's any consolation, in the last year, the oven went on my stove, the hot water heater began seriously leaking, and my furnace needed to be replaced, too. I may be a humble Earth Station, but I know, it ain't no fun. And your new observation deck? That's more a Grrr-r-r-r-r.
I'll send mailing info under separate cover for candy - thanks!
Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Ms. Grand Poobah-
Rations arrived safely at Ground Station Balsam. Sampled rations - outstanding! chips not required.
Poochas Gracias!

Sheri Perl-Oshins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheri Perl-Oshins said...

(ooops. I caught a typo, so I had to delete and re-send...)

I have to share. Tonight I was so excited to make dessert. We've been completely OUT of PB for a week! This is an unheard of crisis for my home. So today while at shoprite I bought chocolate ice cream and a large container of PB. I couldn't wait to make choc. and pb milk shakes. but alas, I had been away form pb for too long. Three large dollups later and my kids and I slouched on the couch holding our tummies. I think I won't need PB for at least another week!

Best of luck wiht your repairs!

Ame Dyckman said...

Hi, everybody! Jeanne, glad you liked the candy! Good luck with your own Station repairs! Sheri, you poor thing with your PB tummyache! I can sympathize--I broke into my Halloween candy early! Never thought I'd say it, but Reese's overload! (I won't 'fess up how much I ate, though!)

Blog Archive